Many thanks to all who attended this year's event!
Dunleath Porchfest is open to all and admission is free.
The Dunleath Neighborhood is near downtown Greensboro just off Summit Avenue, Yanceyville Street, and Bessemer Avenue.
Transportation & Parking
All neighborhood streets will remain open throughout the event and will be shared by cars, bicycles, and pedestrians. So please use caution when driving, biking, or walking. Very limited street parking will be available throughout the neighborhood. Drivers are asked to please be patient with foot traffic and bicyclists, and to obey all traffic laws and signage. If you’d like to see as many performances as possible, it would be a good idea to bring a bike.
What To Bring
- Bring a chair or a blanket. There will be no chairs available at the event.
- We will be collecting canned goods for the One Step Further food pantry. Collection sites will be located throughout the neighborhood. Be part of the community good will and bring something to donate.
- Leashed dogs are welcome at this event. Please clean up after them as needed.
- The only cash you’ll need is for what you choose to spend on food, t-shirts, or tipping the performers to show your appreciation of their generosity.
- Bring the kids. There’ll be fun stuff for them, too.
- An umbrella will be helpful in the sun and in the event of rain.
A handful of food vendors will be joining us with a variety of delicious food and beverage options.
Public restrooms will be located by Sternberger Park and other key locations in the neighborhood.
What Else To Know
- Printed maps will be available on the day of the event at each performance porch and at the Information Point. An online map of the neighborhood, including a complete list of performance times, locations, and information about the performers is available here.
- Dunleath Porchfest t-shirts will be available for sale at the event. There'll be a variety of colors and sizes - including kids' sizes.
- Porch Hosts will provide trash and recycling cans for guests. Please be respectful and dispose of all trash properly. Smokers please note that this includes cigarette waste.
- Dunleath Porchfest is a rain-or-shine event.
Printed maps will be available on event day at the information tent as well as at each participating porch. Online interactive maps will be posted in early June. Maps will list performance porch address, performance times, location of food vendors, location of restrooms, etc.